Saturday, February 23, 2008

What I'm Reading

Is this cool or what? Now I can share what I'm reading. I'm generally reading 3 books at one time, you can see them on my bookshelf. Click the little arrow to see more books. I'll keep adding them as the year goes on.

I had to change my layout to allow for the bookshelf. I think it was time for a change anyway. Now I need to see if I can find a widget for "What's On My CD Player." Heck, you could go on ad infinitum; What's on my stove, What's on my back, What's on my wall........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Since you're a bachelor, the obvious answers are: what's on your stove is...grease; what's on your back is...hair (not that there's anything WRONG with that); and what's on your wall is...a blindingly glossy, heavily laminated burlwood clock made from a DIY kit in 1976.

GB