Monday, December 01, 2008

Wild and Captivating

Journal Entry Dec. 1-That noise you hear is my head banging against a wall. That kind of day. Jagged emotional edges all over the place. Inventory at work. Glenn didn't do squat when he closed the shop last night. Squat. Cleaning the shop. Blood pressure HIGH. "Hello," she says. It's her. Melissa. Great. I'm off-guard, angry, frustrated---and flummoxed, because I'm not certain....what to say....how to react. She's at the store for the day, covering in Bakery.

Went out for a walk at lunch to clear my head. When you're fasting and you hit that WALL where you've forgotten your hungry. Then you smell soup. She's like that.

Thinking. I bought that book for her last year, "Captivating." Adrenaline plus. Feeling alive though---very alive. Thought comes to mind. What we all need is someone that reminds us of who we are. For me, that I'm wild-at heart. For women, that they're captivating. At our core, we need to have people and places in our lives that remind us of who we are at our core. Wild. Captivating. Bought. Redeemed. Friend. Lover. Searching. Sought. Done. Til the next entry.

No comments: