Saturday, November 18, 2006

Deadwood

It's true; I'm an addict. It's Hugh Hewitt's fault. It ain't for kids. And there's cussing (LOTS of cussing) and prostitution and murder. And bicycles! ("My bicycle masters boardwalk and quagmire with aplomb.") It's kind of like seeing video of the book of Judges taking place in South Dakota circa 1877. But, unlike the book of Judges, God gets mentioned. For example, " Might think the Lord gives 2nd chances. Not on merit, necessarily, I ain't claimin that...What harm is there in believin that not takin the chance might be a confounding of His will." I'm working my way through the second season now. One more season to go. After that I guess I wait for the movie (s). Then what? Buy the soundtrack? Buy the whole flippin boxed set for each season and watch them over and over? Move on to another series? I hear Boston Legal is pretty good.....

No comments: